Road Maintenance Groups (RMGs) have been used extensively in many developing countries and were piloted in Nepal by ILO in 2009 in two districts. Together with SNRTP RAP is piloting the use of RMG in project for routine and recurrent maintenance of DRCN for 12 months in the year. RMGs therefore operate during the monsoon when the most damage to the LRN occurs.
- Local Road Network Asset Management Results
- Economic Infrastructure Management Results
- Income Generation Support Results
- Capacity and Institutional Development Results
- Local Road Network Policy and Harmonisation Results
- Performance Management and Verification Results
- Monitoring Evaluation and Learning Results