RAP has assisted DOLIDAR with carrying out new DTMPs for 52 districts under RAP2 and 20 more districts under RAP3. This has allowed GON to finalise its investment plans for LRN. We now know that 30,000km of LRN are required of which 22,000km have already been constructed and need to be maintained as well as the amount and cost of bridging required. This allows GON to present a coherent business case to the development partners to assit with funding LRN development.
- Local Road Network Asset Management Results
- Economic Infrastructure Management Results
- Income Generation Support Results
- Capacity and Institutional Development Results
- Local Road Network Policy and Harmonisation Results
- Performance Management and Verification Results
- Monitoring Evaluation and Learning Results