Prepared in 2012/13 these guidelines redrew the previous 5 year DTMPs which had become both expensive and unwieldy. The Guidelines defined the concept of a District Road Core Network (DRCN), this being the shortest network that would link each VDC with its Distict Headquarters. The DTMP also prioritises works by dealing with existing DRCN network maintenance needs before tackling improvement of the network and new construction.
- Local Road Network Asset Management Results
- Economic Infrastructure Management Results
- Income Generation Support Results
- Capacity and Institutional Development Results
- Local Road Network Policy and Harmonisation Results
- Performance Management and Verification Results
- Monitoring Evaluation and Learning Results