The purpose of this review is to assess the CONNECT component before the end of the RAP programme, with a view to providing input into where CONNECT should focus its resources in the next phase of operation. This review focuses on the selection process employed by CONNECT in identifying the pilot interventions which it has chosen to exit and those it has chosen to continue to fund.
- Local Road Network Asset Management Results
- Economic Infrastructure Management Results
- Income Generation Support Results
- Capacity and Institutional Development Results
- Local Road Network Policy and Harmonisation Results
- Performance Management and Verification Results
- Monitoring Evaluation and Learning Results