With 96.8% of physical progress achieved and 93.36% of the budget already spent, there are now 8 months remaining to the end of the programme, and some 9.65% of the programme duration. RAP3 has therefore begun to focus on its Exit Strategy in discussions with DFID, GoN and the 135 municipalities in the 14 DCC areas in which we work.
- Local Road Network Asset Management
- RAP 3 CONNECT (2016 - 2019)
- Capacity and Institutional Development
- Local Road Network Policy and Harmonisation
- Performance Management of RAP3
- Monitoring Evaluation and Learning